RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

By stating that you want a replacement at minimal cost tells...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    By stating that you want a replacement at minimal cost tells ASIC that you dont care about these ASIC rules that have been allegedly breached , you just proved that you want to threaten the company to keep quiet by saying that you would be happy with a new oppie.

You will be tripped up by ASIC before you even get close to filing a class action.

Its ok to think that you are going to do something for the betterment of mankind ...but you are fighting on behalf of a heap of good people who simply let there greed vs reality get out of kilter.

Oppie holders have been complaining for most of the year ....remember the egm scenario that wouldnt have got the numbers? the egm could have happened perhaps.... but the resolutions would have failed.

You really havent thought this thru have you

It sounds like a good idea once you get up some support but I cant warn you strongly enough, it will come back and bight you.

There have been a number of complaints to ASIC about rrs , what next, the share price continues to be ''manipulated'' ,''capped'' all these conspiricy theories.

The share price is rubbish at the moment because the open free market is not interested in it without results.

The big ''pump and dump'' as most like to call it was simply CD and crisis trader coming on board.

Once he had bought in, there was no momentum to keep it up so it simply fell back.

Same with the oppies.

The ''inner circle'' the likes of LK ,I.F, R.A, and the sophisticated investors for the cap raising, have done what everybody does regarding their placements.

Remember they paid 50c for their shares so what do ya do?

You sell your 60c shares on market for 70c and keep ya 50cshare for a bigger day.

That is not capping or manipulating...

Cross trading up and down the tree is something else and if you prove anything untoward there ASIC may prosecute but you wont be compensated.

You need to understand ''THE TERMS OF REFERENCE''

and the importance of relevant admissible vs irrelevant inadmissible.

The demography will be taken into account .

The share holdes of a company like range are different to the shareholders of cba or bhp.

The are more like the horse racing fraternity that is ...very high risk ...very high return....If something is hoped to return 30 fold in a year , chances are its not going to happen. If you thought it was , then ASIC will give you their stock answer once they appoint an agent that you will go and see.

Sour grapes....you loose....you try and pull the company down...at the expense of shareholders...

I've seen it all before.

YOUR BEEF IS NOT WITH THE COMPANY but with other traders that you think have manipulated the stock..

All of Peters price projections and announcement projections have some form of ''subject to'' statement.

The bottom line is that we all invested in the riskiest end of the riskiest sector (wild cat oil) in the riskiest of countries ...then there were even riskier options..

I am trying to save you a heap more hurt...ASIC may get a little dirt out of you....(I said may) perhaps....

But this '' we thought our oppies were gonna pay us big returns so we rode em to the wire'' malarki wont wash with ASIC THE ASX IMF Australia or the RSPCA....

beware and be warned....theres no such thing as a free lunch It will cost you all on so many levels..

What were you all thinking as the sp went down after late may......hope dont pay the bills.....

Jamo1 I'm being hypercritical..With regards to Hypocrite.....wrong

PS ALAN BOND'S CASE finished yesterday.

life's too short to waste with dodgey litigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.