CCV 2.63% 18.5¢ cash converters international

Legal action resolution date., page-31

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Anyone have any idea if there is a maximum time-frame for this damn CA to be over and done with?
    Seriously, how the hell can this keep going, if I'm not mistaken no more has to happen in the case other than the judgement?
    Surely at some point it has to be wound up, it's getting truly obscene
    Really does get frustrating at times, I'm sitting on some extra cash and had an order sitting at 14.5c for a while and just watched it go OOOHHHhhhhhh Soooooo close a few times before heading back up.
    Now I'm curious, do I bite the bullet and pay 17c when I could have easily filled my boots at 15c?
    Or do I wait and see if we get another dip knowing full well at any day we could get an announcement that if positive could see the price rise 3 times in the space of a few weeks?
    Everything logically is telling me fundamentals say buy, hard to do when it's been so savage in the past, some of my best investments have been doubling up on huge losses just like this only to watch it multi-bag several times over, just something holding me back from doing exactly that here and for the life of me I don't know whether I should listen to my own logic or take head of the feeling in my gut saying there is something not right here.
    The joys of investing, hopefully I didn't bore the crap out of you all with my internal musings LOL
    Interested to hear others thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $116.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $939.7K 5.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2052300 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 396108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.