SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Epi here is a suggestion. Your rash is more than likely caused...

1. 6,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Epi here is a suggestion. Your rash is more than likely caused by constant exposure to chlorine in the water supply. Chlorine is bio-accumulative and builds up thru generational accumulation. IE the parent has 1 part in their system and the child is born with one part and then proceeds to build on that. This creates an overload of this toxic chemical in the body and the body tries to tell us something is wrong by creating a rash so we will stop doing whatever it is we are doing. If you get a filter for you shower head and one for the tap that supplies water to your washing machine (chlorine washed and rinsed clothes next to the skin all day and sleeping in sheets washed in chlorinated water) you will most likely see the rash disappear quickly. Don't have drinks unless the water is filtered (coffee,tea etc) and filter your drinking and cooking water. I have seen this work on an infant that had had a virulent red rash since birth (the doctors had her on steroidal creams etc without effect) and she was cured within weeks and a totally different child. The parents had to force her into a bath or shower and she literally cried at the mention of water. So it ain't rocket science it is chemical science that is rashing you up I bet. Remove your contact where possible and the skin will clear up then get on a good de-tox program and get the residue out of your body.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.