CTD 1.34% $13.62 corporate travel management limited

Legal actions against VGI Partners, page-2

1. 3,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Not only that. Can you imagine how much interruption and distraction this would be for management?

Instead of business building, important meetings and working on closing deals, contracts and small and large corporate sales, they now have to put all of that on hold while scrambling to organize information, draft responses, engage legal to review responses and work on rebuttals to satisfy the market.

Also, the board and senior management and possibly even middle management would have to sit in countless meetings with lawyers, instutional backers, large-ish share holders (anyone holding even more than 0.1% would probably be worried and have enough pull to ask for a meeting) to work out everything and pacify everyone.

This would probably also place a lot of stress on regular day-to-day operations.

All in all, even if there was nothing wrong with CTD's business - I can only imagine how much it will actually impact the company performance. I've been in corporate long enough to know how bad these things are for the regular course of business.

These sort of things are very bad for business. It's not just shareholders that are damaged, staff are adversely impacted as well. Some customers might also stay away or cancel contracts due to reputational damage and a tarnished image.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.62
Change
0.180(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.44 $13.71 $13.36 $4.177M 308.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1028 $13.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.63 1551 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.