CTD 0.00% $12.93 corporate travel management limited

Legal actions against VGI Partners, page-42

1. 22,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I agree with VGI, if MB sue them it sets a very dangerous precedence, the market is dangerous enough as it is and i doubt very much VGI are scared, anyone that holds a $55 mil short wouldn't get scared too easy i imagine and logic would suggest they are very diligent not scared and they also never forced anyone to sell, the sellers did that all by themselves and obviously didn't believe in their own DD the friday before, i don't see why or how they can be responsible for the markets free choice of buying and selling at any given time and not only that we always see very bullish reports on companies all the time which realists could call bogus.

I think they do more than just claim they assist poor retailers, they actually do assist them because they give them a chance to learn and improve their investment skills, it may give the retailers a little shock to start with but those that know they don't understand everything and/or rely on other peoples/companies investment advice may have a deeper look to see if they can learn anything and do you really think someone is going to have a $55 mil short that relies on bogus DD, somehow i just don't think so but as always time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.93
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.09 $13.19 $12.86 $4.008M 309.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5399 $12.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.95 3397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.