CTD 1.36% $11.93 corporate travel management limited

Legal actions against VGI Partners, page-68

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    I researched thinking to buy In August ... thought too expensive. Looked more seriously post Oct falls (pre VGI report) and started to think good company but tarted up by management. Have since been following and the more I delve the more upset I’m getting with management, their reporting and their credibility on really minor items (like the BS that VGI hadn’t been in touch prior to publishing - why tell such a blatant lie when it was so obvious they’d be caught out?).

I’m no fan of VGI and have never shorted a stock myself - just a retail holder looking for fair info to assess companies.

As per other posts - I think CTD is likely a good business, it just been over hyped to the benefit of management and the expense of retail holders. I still scratching my head as to what it’s worth - but I fear something south of Friday’s close.

Sorry to upset holders re posts on this string - but I don’t think they’re doing each other favours by encouraging each other to buy on the back of CEO buying when he’s been such a massive seller over the past few years and who’s only bought a token amount on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.