CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Thank for posting that Yoda. And I can also notice this part in...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thank for posting that Yoda.

And I can also notice this part in that post;
    ""(CuDeco announced its intention to file the legal claim on August 18, the day before it released the long-awaited first Rocklands copper resource update.)""

Now, that only confirm what I wrote in my previous post then.

Perhaps too much of a coincidence there for posters the likes of me. Nevertheless, it is obvious that my memory still serves me right.

But the AFR got it all wrong there. You can bet your "lefty" on that.

It was the shorters, the Manipulators, and don't forget those pesky X-Men buyers which caused that huge drop in the share price at the time.

It was posted at the time that the X-Men were so intent on taking us out that they would have done anything to our sp in order to get control of our Company. Someone at the time even suggested that we formed a Club in order to support the Coy against those pesky X-Men and their T/O.

Yet, and according to the top twenty list, neither the name of that "X" company, nor any of their Swiss friends, is appearing anywhere within that list, but I can see plenty of Chinese in there. Perhaps "Hoots" can confirm or deny that.

Now, and if what I wrote above is correct, who were the ones that started all that unsubstantiated crap.???

GO FIGURE!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 06/06/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.