WNX 5.56% 1.7¢ wellnex life limited

Legal claim on former CEO, page-24

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    i thought the M in JosefM stands for Malaka, lololol
    The thing is that we tried to ring the alarm bells on the CEO getting paid 700k for nothing, the lack of sales and the cash burning but we were called down-rampers. If you would have taken the time to read my previous posts here you would have understood my position on the BOD. I held and sold at a profit here, nothing big, just a small profit, but decided to sell when I understood that this was a lifestyle operation and that the CEO was clueless about running the company and clueless about the specific sector. But most important of all was the lack of any sales.
    By the way, I have shares also in PSL, aka HDY. We the shareholders we were able to kick the previous BOD out as they were a bunch of thugs, and after having our money locked for more than 12 months, able to re-list and trade again, just before a month. So I know how it feels to believe that you lost your money to some THUGG. And probably we would have lost our money if the shareholders didn't create a group and take action against the previous BOD. But initially we had to blame only ourselves about the decision to invest into the company. Nobody forced us to put our money in. So stop winging and take action if you believe that you've been conned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $61.65K 3.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2316 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 238794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.