PCC 2.22% 22.0¢ probiomics limited

Anyone read anything into the CEO's address in the Annual Report...

1. 1,177 Posts.
    Anyone read anything into the CEO's address in the Annual Report that we didn't already know?

No mention of a possible settlement payable to PCC from its ex-distributor for lost sales, just a mention of this action 'will enable us to complete a replacement agreement with a top-5 global pharmaceutical company which should have a positive impact on revenue during the next year.' ( I would have though having a distributor vs not having a distributor would generally be good for an increase in sales lol).

Marketing and Research expenses will now dissapear from the P&L as they are both outsourced.

The CEO likes to use phrases such as 'Top-5 company', 'some of the world's largest companies' a bit too much for my liking. A few HC posters could learn some lessons from their upramping.

If PCC can achieve all of their specific objectives listed within this financial year, they should be in a pretty good position come this time next year.

Can anyone tell me about the final objective 'Development of proprietary enumeration and viability assays techniques'?

Any other thoughts (sorry about my ramblings, just thinking out loud)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.