ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

JeffriesUnfortunately for you, the Addendum the company agreed...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Jeffries
    Unfortunately for you, the Addendum the company agreed to with the Greenland Government allows them to cancel the company's permission for "use" of radioactive elements for any reason, it doesn't say mine or sell, it says use. IA has said they will pass legislation the ban any uranium mining (not uranium sales) but uranium mining. When GGG digs up their ore, which is interlaced with uranium, the company is going to dig up uranium with the rest of the elements in their ore. IA has the ability because of the addendum to ban any mining at Kvanefjeld because of GGG's inability to keep from digging up uranium if they dig up or mine anything.

In my opinion, based on what IA has said, that is exactly what they intend to do, which could, in my opinion, create a situation where GGG will not be allowed to mine Kvanefjeld ore at all.

The other major problem the comany has in my opinion, is the lack of support by the Greenland people and Greenlandic politicians for GGG to get a mining license at all. Politicians saw Siamut who had controlled Greenland politics for years lose because of their support of GGG. No other politicians will support them following the defeat that Siumut suffered for their support of GGG. The polls also show that the people do not want GGG to get a mining license at all. in my opinion these polls show that none of the population trusts GGG to mine at all.

The company has a no confidence by the people and no confidence or support by the politicians.
    Good Luck
    Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.