ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I just read all this and Im still not even sure what its...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    I just read all this and Im still not even sure what its supposed to say. Were you writing a running commentary of the article published a month ago?
    Ole for you there.
    Do you understand the right waver was prior to the uranium ban? When GGG was uranium focused?
    What are GGG now? A REE company right?
    So the supplement for uranium was signed in 2011. Before the ban was lifted and when GGG was mainly uranium focused. In 2013 the ban was lifted.
    https://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/denmark-greenland-greenland-votes-to-lift-uranium-mining-ban-considers-independence/#:~:text=(Nov.,to%20be%20mined%20in%20Greenland.
    So now with GGG being a REE company who conforms to the Mineral Resources Act. They have done so. But will they be stopped? Why? They are a REE company doing everything that was asked of them and even went the extra step in helping Greenland.
    Did you read this bit?
    Greenland Minerals has responsibly and professionally helped to present Greenland's ambitions to develop a modern mining industry. Greenland Minerals has therefore actively participated in the governments' presentation trips to international mining conferences around the world
    That was nice for GGG management to do and shareholders to pay for to do their best to help Greenland obtain international interest and support in their mining industry wasnt it? I watched a few presentations were Dr Mair travelled the world promoting Greenland.
    How soon that was forgotten when the consideration was due to be returned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $2.387K 97.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71887 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.