UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

legal issues, page-33

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hey indi,

That is the key.

The ambo chasers generally "launch" class actions via the media and not the courts. This is akin to casting a line. They do it with more emphasis on the press release which the sea days are designed to be picked up by google search engines and notifications etc.

Naturally, there is always a contact number.

The only thing is that while they are fishing, they are fishing with out bait on the hook and put out dozens of these things a week. They hope that someone is in an emotional state enough to call them. Their job to subtly "advise" callers that they "may have a case". During this process they are desperately trawling for information because generally they have squat.

At some point, they theN ask for a deposit for the fighting fund. Or, if there is a genuine case, they will do it pro bono. Sometimes, the motivation is purely for an out of court settlement...akin to extortion.

So, to hear that only one of these so called cases has found a plaintiff speaks volumes.

WheN the original one started I called Willoughby personally and spoke with him. He couldn't or wouldn't answer the question of what case they had. When I tried pushing him, suddenly he didn't wish to talk claiming that I was in Australia. My feeling and personal opinion was that he had nothing at that point because several times he asked if I had any information that might help the case.

His final advice was to contact a legal firm in Australia to start something here and that he was happy to work with them.

Really?

Periculum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.