BRL 0.00% 81.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

from memory after being in place for 10 years the permit to mine...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    from memory after being in place for 10 years the permit to mine the area runs out this year, I am pretty sure this also includes the DOC access agreement.
    This could potentially mean the Tenement has little value, most certainly worth a lot less, perhaps a good reason why L &M are keen to try and extract some money from BRL.
    I was justifiably concerned with the first court case(sold all my holdings), which BRL lost twice then eventually won (bought back in), as for this arbitration I truly see it as a last ditch somewhat vexatious attempt by L &M to get some value out of their investment before the permits to mine run out..........that is reasonable business logic to me
    I see coking coal is still on the rise again.......$380.......2 more ship loads out of port this month.
    The valuation the company is currently receiving from the markets is interesting/attractive for the most part BRL was trading at ave $1.40 equivalent after the purchase of solid energy and after the initial court loss........now with the price of coking coal so high and the court loss overturned one could assume the SP should be $1.40 plus.
    I still think from here a test of $1 is a reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.0¢ $6.308K 7.881K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4909 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.