AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

"back to south australia and i have been informed (some time...

1. 7,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    "back to south australia and i have been informed (some time ago) that what happened and is happening to alliance due to the four mile stockpiling is a commercial matter and politics has no place in the alliance/quasar dispute"

FO
    In the scheme of what maybe in the State of Sth Aust and its Uranium aspirations, whose of "more value" to the politics of it?
    General Atomics or
    Alliance resources.

Anyway, Its all over for Shareholders now, AGS's Directors have made their Bed and we all have to lie in it with them. imo

Its a matter of what can be salvaged and with that get out of the J/V. The BBros have won. They outsmarted the Directors from the day they signed the initial JVA, unfortunately for us Shareholders.imo

We pay the price for taking the BBros on imo. They're too powerful for a small Company.

We've done nothing but go backwards from the moment the M&D C Matter was started as far as a Company is concerned. imo

We had 25% and 45+ Million and Muntz at the helm heading to Production.

He left. Parmensky left.

Here we are today and I'm going to throw this out to all the posters on here.

If AGS lose this next Court Action when do you all say, enough is enough to the Directors?

They're using/losing our money and its all but gone!

We've all hung in there on little to no information on the true state of affairs and now we're hoping for a miracle to happen to get us back to 25%!

As I.Gandel said at the AGM the Directors Fees he is getting in comparison to his wealth is chicken sh#t, so to speak (my description on what he said but all heard his remark) imo

Look, heres how I see it in my eyes, I.G. has set himself up with a few different Companies and with the balance of probabilities not all are going to go gang busters so to speak.

He spreads his risk appropriately to his needs (and dare I suggest it, 'only') and good luck to him but that does not help me as a small Shareholder. imo

What AGS evolves into or how it evolves may not have the same bearing to him as me. imo

This should not be the situation with a Listed ASX Company. I believe the structure of the Company needs to be looked at. imo I don't mean Legally but morally. imo

Now lets look at the other Directors and their Fees for the last four or so years, while value was being destroyed for Shareholders and Four Mile being reduced in size, how much did they earn during that period, lets say somewhere between 400-500t for Dunlop and Lethlean then upto 1m for Johnston.

Sure A. Bowden was employed to come up with Chile and he was compensated well for that around 200 t a year.

But the Companies a shambles atm with no direction what so ever to be seen. Its been that way for a period now. imo

Now we get to the old catch phrase that some will use and its, if you didn't like the situation why didn't you sell?

Well that's easy to answer. imo

25% of Four Mile.!
    45m in Cash.

(I’m one of the true believers as FO put it)

You see, I'm not alone here because I know most of the posters on here didn't sell either for the very reason above. imo

The thing is though we're all coming to a point in time when we cant sit back any longer and let our holdings be destroyed any further! If its not too late already? imo

If the next Court decision goes against AGS then its time to stand up. imo

The above is as I see it from what I've endured with my holdings in AGS for the last four- five years it is not to be used as a factual tool because I am posting only in my opinion, based on my experience with my holdings in AGS from the information available to me.

Everybody has a right to judge the performance of the Directors, imo

After all we're paying for that right. lol

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.