AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Legal Matters, page-315

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    keep-calm-only-37-days-left.png

below is an interesting infographic showing uranium as the winner so far this year. lets no forget how important the aud is for four mile. the aud moves down to the current 76 u.s. cents is fantastic for alliance in so many ways.

q1-commodities-leaderboard.png

maybe this week will be a huge week for alliance resources. alliance and quasar have had plenty of time to sit down and talk.

the first year mine start-up anniversary is tomorrow. will be interesting to see if quasar decides to let this milestone pass without mention especially because quasar and heathgate both have pr firms working for them. looking at the websites for everyone concerned it looks as though no body really cares about presenting or celebrating anything relating to four mile. lmao

http://www.quasarresources.com.au/project.aspx?id=2&pid=21

http://www.allianceresources.com.au/IRM/content/project_fourmileuranium.html

i am pretty sure heathgate don't have any info relating to four mile on their website except for this 2010 general location plan map:

http://www.heathgate.com.au/userfiles/images/maps/fro_gl002_modified.pdf

below is part 7.3.8 of the four mile pepr which refers to us (being a member of the general public) being able to contact heathgate via email re getting some kind of info. i am posting the entire section so it is not taken out of context.

fyi "EMS" means Environmental Management System.

7.3.8 Communication and Reporting

The EMS establishes and maintains procedures for internal communication between various levels and functions of the organisation regarding its environmental aspects and the EMS. It also considers processes for external communication on its significant environmental aspects, together with a mechanism to record these communications.

Heathgate recognises that communicating its environmental objectives, targets and performance to all stakeholders is an essential component of the EMS. It provides for a greater understanding of Heathgate's environmental impacts and an acceptance of the organisation's effort to improve its environmental performance through effective internal communication, particularly of the results of EMS monitoring, audits and management reviews, employees will be well informed and thereby generate greater ownership of the environmental process. This is intended to result in a higher level of motivation for continuing environmental improvement.

Heathgate maintains an email address, [email protected] to take questions from the interested public, advertised on its website www.heathgate.com.au. Its staff members are regular participants and presenters in industry-related conferences in South Australia and elsewhere.

An Ongoing Community Engagement Plan is given in Section 5.13.

Annual compliance reports have been produced by Heathgate since 2001, and a compliance report will be produced annually for Four Mile.

As required by the ML and EPBC approval conditions, Heathgate will report to the Director of Mines (and where relevant the Commonwealth Minister) any non-compliance with the criteria of the environmental outcomes to be achieved, as detailed in this PEPR. As a minimum, noncompliances will be reported in the quarterly regulator meetings. Spills of mining or disposal solution and groundwater excursions will be reported according to the requirements of the RWMP and the licence to mine or mill radioactive ores issued under the RPC Act, which aim to be reported within one working day.

http://www.minerals.dmitre.sa.gov.a...8/190079/Four_Mile_PEPR_2013-08-02_SIGNED.pdf

i challenge any ags shareholder to see if you can get detailed specific four mile environmental monitoring stuff info out of heathgate. lmao

and hey this is not even recognising the fact that we the ags shareholders are still part owners in this four mile operation. what a bloody joke (from my perspective). lmao x infinity.

i am trying to be fair to everyone but is everyone being fair to the ags retail shareholder.

lets not just sit back and cop it. it's crunch time. lmao
    Last edited by FarmerOscar: 13/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.