AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Legal Matters, page-93

1. 7,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Castiel

The major problem for the market valuing AGS atm is three things

The Court action, the Reduction Process and the defining of the MDA. (the "Offer" does not come into being). Sure the offer created some excitement but it means little imo

If you base your opinion on what is posted on HC then the Court Action negates the other two problems.

I haven't seen anywhere, that, the next Court Action is going to address the two problems, Reduction process and MDA.!

Note I don't know what Management are telling Holders in queries to them.?

Looking at the Court action it addresses the Sales and Marketing Agency.

Plus damages ?. imo

Lets say AGS's claim is ratified and they can Market and sell their share of the Product.

That's an advantage as to Cash in Bank to AGS but if the Reduction Process stands then its really no advantage at all as far as true value returned to shareholders. imo

AGS still has only 12yrs of Mining in the MDA according to the BBros, then withdraws from Four Mile which is documented as the equivalent of 2.5m lbs uranium (at todays prices approx. $110m return over 12yrs)
    That's not taking into account whatever the damages sought and awarded are.?
    ( I haven't a clue and the Market hasn't a clue what AGS is seeking as damages if they win the next Court matter and if any other Holder knows post it. imo)

The other scenario is AGS does not win and no return from Sales is coming AGS's way through to 2016 as indicated by H/Q. That leaves AGS hamstrung as far as Cash for operations and liquidity is concerned imo

Another CR needed?

So what is the Market valuing AGS on.
    What is or what maybe?

As far as selling ACE's share of four mile (whatever it is) its a forced sale due to the AGS Director's inability to be able to continue in the J/V. imo only.

With any other J/V partner Four Mile is a dream event. Unfortunately we drew the short straw with G.A. H/Q if the difficulties that AGS appear to be in are as a result of the BBros and not the AGS's Directors doing. imo only.

Has Ian ( I never sold one share at 2.80) Gandel gone down the correct or reasonable path to this date?

With the next Court Action ACE has to be returned to 25% if not, then my investment has been well and truly destroyed.

Then I can lay blame. imo

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 03/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.