EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Nope. But you have to laugh in a cynical fashion. According to...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Nope. But you have to laugh in a cynical fashion. According to the announcement, the court found BAS was in breach of the ASX listing rules. But instead of exacting any penalty or fine or whatever, decided that potential prejudice had been addressed. In effect, the court left the door open for legal cost suits, without doing anything else. I thought the ASX rules were legalities. And in this sense there was a breach, but no penalty, yet OBL that raised this issue is now open to counter suits? Heck if OBL loses the suit for costs, then they might as well go whole hog and sue the ASX who is charged with enforcing the rules and apparently didn't do a very good job. If anything I'm surprised the court in all it's magnificence didn't pass down a judgement preventing further suits for costs. This affair has displayed just how pointless the listing rules are and the ASX responsible for these. And then we had a few players today selling out as if the court cost decision had already been made, and as if the cost would amount to 10% the company worth. Get a life - the case has only been around for a little over a month, and it's not like the courts invested 24-7 on this. Can't wait for some drilling results, and hoping they are good. Not happy about the court outcome, but didn't expect more from the parties involved. Out a few bucks on paper today, but congratulations to the boys for going to court in the first instance. If BRU or another party is ever interested in snatching OBL, I think this case indicates they would have a tough time trying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1530000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 972819 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.