legal obstructionism against lynas is not in n, page-19

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Now now gentleman

Havent you watched star wars

Everything is powered by nuclear

Yes I am a hypocrite

There is a difference lyc plant is new untested and locals are up in arms

Pen eventually selling the uranium that will be used for the best possible energy source for our future or make bombs that they couldn't find in Iraq. Yes Suoerpaddy we all have decisions about what is right and wrong. Yes it's ok to look at my previous posts to see if there are holes in my opinions, but the more I read about lyc I see only minerals before environment. No I'm not a real greeny but I dislike companies that a dishonest. I think lyc sits in that category. That announce today tells us nothing accept that they are still in discussion. This is a smoke screen.

Lyc is sticking their finger up to the locals and saying we are going to make stuff that you can use in your technology devices that you will never be able to afford and to top it off they have to also deal with the plants waste

All because of free tax and cheap labour

They should have built the plant in aust and their share price would be still above 1.50

What a debarkal
    Can you see the issues here where we have all forgotten our humanity for the all mighty dollar

How sad we have come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.