BCS 0.00% 40.0¢ brisconnections unit trusts

AvariceI am glad you commenced your message with 'in my opinion'...

1. 15 Posts.

Avarice

I am glad you commenced your message with 'in my opinion' as it excuses your ignorance which is masked behind a baseless accusation of myself being a 'stooge'.

I posted for years on investorweb as 'Prudence'.

There are two underwriters and are both liable for approx $350mln should all unit holders not meet laibilites.

Nearly half of the units are held by insto's who have already pledged commitment to paying first installment.
    (This reduces the laibility to max. $100 mln per underwriter)

Do you really think McQuarie are 'shitting themselves' with a maximum of a $100 mln further investment in an infrastructure project ? It is less than the fees they made from the float.

It is ridiculous rumour, incorrect facts and shameless libel from people like yourself that has caused the unit price to drop to .001 when in fact it has a true value of around .30c. The 150 mln or so units in the hands of 'Mums and Dad's should send you a thank you card.

And personally, I am still in disbelief that people actualy invest money in a company that was only recently floated without reading the prospectus. Comments like 'Commsec doesn't advise you of your obligation when you buy the share' is an indication of the absolute amatuerish approach some traders take to investing in shares. No wonder so many are disappearing...

If you could help me out though it would be appreciated. I am about to start accumulating BHP and MQG shares. Could you post some intelligible opinions on these two stocks starting Monday. It may make my purchases less expensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.