AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

wllmtrish,Thanks for sending another email to AGS, its much...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    wllmtrish,

Thanks for sending another email to AGS, its much appreciated.

In light of recently obtained information, I believe John Griffin's reference to "negotiations" specifically relates to the negotiations for the NTMA between AGS, Heathgate/Quasar and the native title land owners.

I confirmed today with the SA Department of Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Engery that the third NTMA has NOT been submitted yet, hence the statement by John Griffin that "...negotiations are proceeding...".

I was advised that although the Mining Register is publicly accessible, the NTMA for the Four Mile project is (or will be) confidential. That is to say, members of the public can confirm via the Mining Register that the NTMA has been registered, however they cannot obtain a copy of the NTMA from the Mining Register. I kindly asked that I be advised when the NTMA gets submitted. I'll advise you all accordingly (if AGS doesn't beforehand).

I also note on a separate thread Tamra made enquiries with the SA Supreme Court registry today and there has been no Notice of Discontinuance filed as yet. Clearly that is because the NTMA has not been registered and therefore one of the conditions precedent has not been met = settlement not finalised = proceedings remain on foot.

Smartercard, to put it simply, a declaration is essentially a finding by the Court as to a set of facts and/or the law and it becomes binding on the parties. Just google the subject for a more detailed explanation.

Just pondering...I know AGS sought "damages" (compensation) in the NTMA matter. One way around disposing of the M&D C matter without being seen to admit liability or engage in a settlement of that specific matter would be to pay damages to AGS as part of a settlement in the NTMA. That is, AGS still get compensated but it is under the guise of the NTMA matter, not the M&D C matter. Same end, just different means...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.