AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

legal proceedings update, page-261

1. 87 Posts.
    SC.
    "Why should there be confidentiality restrictions."
    This is a good question and I like you (et al) can only speculate the 'why'. De Novo has given us some good reasons.

IMO the market has not fully appreciated that a deed of settlement (NTMA litigation) was executed by the parties on 4 December 2011 and the matter was adjourned so the parties can satisfy agreed conditions in accordance with that settlement. We know this includes the registration of a third and presumably final NTMA.
    The terms of the settlement are otherwise confidential and I presume this includes an agreed settlement of the declarations sought by AGS, particulary that Quasar exceeded and breached its authority and its contractual obligation of good faith in signing a native title mining agreement (the 1st NTMA).

I can appreciate how this settlement might have been reached without reference (or linkage) to the M&DC litigation and if the terms of settlement regarding the above declaration are confidential, I suspect sharholders are not overly compromised by this (imo).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.