AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

legal proceedings update, page-71

1. 7,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Chicka

You are spot on with your post.imo

ThinkinLoudly

Some time ago probably before you started posting on AGS a few posters researched the BBros and their history.

It did not read well, among other things, they have deliberately broken contracts and even tried to destroy a whole Community, from memory, in their own Country.
    Timeframes dont matter to them if they want their way!
    They have amassed a fortune through any means possible with little or no scruples involved.imo

Its all documented.imo

If there is any means available to get out of the J/V then I believe it is the only option for AGS.

Even if the BBros came to AGS and wanted to negotiate a settlement tomorrow say 50-50 why would AGS accept if they can get the whole asset back.

This is what the Court Action is all about, no mediation,no negotiation on percentage splits.imo
    Just the return of the asset or the BBros pay through the nose for it.! If our case is winnable,of course.imo

At the end of the day this will end. I assume/hope AGS will be better off! AGS will exhaust all avenues possible and it will take a while yet.imo

In the meantime imo there will be no move to maximum production happening and as others have posted the BBros will buy on the spot market if need be to fullfill their existing contracts.Thats the least of their worries.

The Legals will decide this, the time factor is the unknown.imo I know I'm repetitive in my posts but there is no magic solution to this other than two options.

If AGS come out in front with the Legals, I'm tipping a restructure for AGS in some form. Itochu would only want involvement in the Uranium(ACE).!imo

Md

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.