AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I am a believer of re-tender. Just because it would offer a fair...

1. 291 Posts.
    I am a believer of re-tender. Just because it would offer a fair chance to both parties to bring their case forward again. This whole thing is a mess and I don't see how this could have been AVQ's or SMM's fault. Both applied for a license and both got the approval. It's really the SI government (whoever was in power then) who stuffed it up.

I guess having revoked the license from SMM retrospectively could have been handled very smoothly if it had come with an explanation, like the land banking. I haven't read anywhere that this was done. If it had been done that way, then we all wouldn't be waiting for the outcome of a court case.

Now, even though I am a believer of a re-tender; I wonder how SMM could be offered a second chance. If they were given another chance then what is with the land banking clause? It surely couldn't be just neglected?!

Sorry, I am not offering any new insight, but I am just curious what other people here think. I know that others here also believe that a re-tender is a very likely outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.