KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

I got this back from them today..... Dear Cameron, I refer to...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I got this back from them today.....

Dear Cameron,

I refer to your query below.

By way of update, the Administrators and the company signed the Deed in substantially the same terms as approved by creditors at the Reconvened Second Meeting within 15 business days of that meeting. Pending execution of the Deed by the Proponent, it has not yet been practicable to provide update to creditors regarding the Deed execution and next steps. The Deed Administrators intend to issue a circular to creditors as soon as practicable with update regarding the execution and current status of the Deed, and next steps.

Warm regards,

Neil Nguyen
    Matthew Woods and Stephen Vaughan were appointed joint and several Voluntary Administrators of KBL Mining Ltd ABN 38 129 954 365 ("Company") on 8 September 2016. The Administrators have the power to manage the Company's affairs and assets. Unless expressly agreed, the Administrators do not adopt any contracts entered into by the Company prior to their appointment. They act as agents of the Company and, to the extent permitted by law, exclude all personal liability.

Please continue to monitor KBL's ASX announcements for updates regarding the Administration and Receivership: KBL ASX Announcements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.