CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

#Legalization, page-2

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Good article @Abcdefu

Even though the changes in legislation in America do not really affect us directly, as Andrew K. and I had often discussed; the 'mood for change' to come back to medicinal Cannabis by Western Governments, does. My discussions with the ACT's government Chief Pharmacist at the time of the legislation change in Canberra in 2019, definitely indicated a shift in the dynamic of thinking here within our own country.

Here is a good article on current laws in your own states and also avenues for appeal for the drug testing regime if you are taking Cannabis medication as I will be soon.

https://aclawgroup.com.au/blog/law-explained/cannabis-law-australia/

INSTACANN UPDATE
    I have not really slept more than 3 hours a night since 2007 so I will keep everyone abreast of the effects of the CGB Instacann tablets after my first night.

I did also note Fluffy's comments about Dedi Meiri and strongly disagree with his/her comments about dropping the ball. I followed the research closely throughout 2018 - 2020. Dedi's team discovered a particular Cannabinoid that arrested the genetic destruction of the nerve sheath by the MS disease, but obtaining consistency with their external crops was difficult due to environmental factors. Dedi's laboratory had started to explore combination therapies with algae and fungi to amplify (entourage effect) the effects of the particular cannabinoid that blocked MS cell progression and also cancer-related illnesses and immuno-related illnesses.

(from 30:00 minutes onwards)

MS RESEARCH
    From my P.O.V., the decision by the company to stop the research early in Israel and save shareholders' funds was the right move; and then bringing that research here was sensible. It was given to a University and now the company is sponsoring a research project as mentioned in the media recently. I believe if CGB had continued funding that research model in Israel it would have cost us millions more, especially as Dedi's team are working on many immuno- deficient illnesses and neuro-related illnesses. Please do your research before making comments like that. No ball was dropped.

"In February the Project Twenty21 Australia study commenced and is a joint collaboration between the Australasian College of Cannabinoid Medicine (ACCM) and Drug Science in the UK. Cann Global are supporting this important 12-month study. The study will collect data on the efficacy and safety of medicinal cannabis in the treatment of four key conditions (chronic pain, anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and multiple sclerosis) in the Australian population. The Company continues to pursue a clinical trial of an identified cannabis strain on the efficacy of treating MS and other autoimmune diseases." Page 3 HY report

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/CGB/02493575.pdf

Have a good weekend guys.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 02/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.