CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

#Legalization, page-5

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks, fluffy, appreciate your comments.

"As an ex-employee, to sell such a bundle of shares, does concern me, but it was your choice."

You must have missed the explanatory note, CGB was my client I was never employed by them, but that doesn't matter.

When any stock plummets every shareholder must make a decision on their holdings. But my decision, as explained many times here for one of them, was based on 2 things. The change of direction back in March to May 2021 with the Australian Hemp Research project, and 2. My future medical funds were being sapped dry as the price plummeted. It was a decision based on research and reason. You don't invest 6 figures in the Micro end of town unless you research and understand the volatility index for Micros.

I follow lots of US stocks and Social Sentiment Analysis (SM Commentary) plays a big part in decision making for stocks there. FA's, TA's and SSA's. I have been following the Bloomberg charts since 2014 for SM analysis. Australia doesn't use these charts, and many here (traders) don't believe SM affects sentiment. But the Yanks do!

https://www.bloomberg.com/company/press/trending-on-twitter-social-sentiment-analytics/

Now, in 2022 with access to my Canntab medication and having clawed back some of my losses, still hurting considerably though, I have been reconsidering my options to support the company that is supplying my medications. I'll leave it at that until I am ready to say something.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 02/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.