AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Legals, page-2

1. 7,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    "The AVB Indigenous Study has to be approved by FUNAI the National Indian Foundation, the body that carries out policies relating to indigenous peoples. FUNAI is responsible for mapping out and protecting lands traditionally inhabited and used by these communities. Again, this is most likely in hand, this is fairly straightforward."'
    Hmm a few weeks ago , ie before you indicated that you had bought AVB shares, you were warning holders that the "legal action" against AVB by the Indigenous Groups (legal action that in fact did not exist} and other "problems" would cause the end of AVB's plans in Brazil....and you had a sell sentiment. As I have said before it seems the atheist went to bed, had a dream and woke up a convert of the highest order.....and now the ramping is in the opposite direction. Save me too!! My buy sentiment has been consistent without any hidden agenda.
    Some will say let it be. accept the change of opinion. I cannot ...the down ramping and flow of
    misinformation was of a degree I have not seen before on Hot Copper. Sorry too blatant for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.