AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"As we know JAG had a 'primary data' issue ie they falsified...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    "As we know JAG had a 'primary data' issue ie they falsified their study and when this came to light both their environmental and construction licences were revoked. "

No we do not know this. What we know is that Jaguar negotiated directly with the squatters on the land that was controlled by and under the legal ownership of INCRA rather than negotiating with INCRA who were the rightful legal land owner. I also know that INCRA has now given AVB authority to drill and work on the properties pending the outcome of final decisions by the local Maranhao courts.

The local council at Centro Novo have rebuilt roads into the project for AVB etc. Everything is proceeding towards a satisfactory resolution. The preparation for providing hundreds of jobs to the locals proceeds apace.

There are no indigenous lands, there are no indigenous tribes people. There is no rainforest. If you have a real link to this 'fake news' that applies to AVB and not some other company please share.

_MG_7381.JPG

A photo taken by me last September. That's a drill rig centre top of frame and that is the land at Centrogold. Now where is that indigenous village?

_MG_7391.JPG
    And another showing evidence of old cattle fencing, long since neglected when the original tenant farmers left for greener pastures.

You might also like to look at the Hotcopper threads for the month or so after the Centrogold acquisition was first announced. The deep research you clam to do was all shared by myself and others at the time (well at least the bits with data to back them up).

Just in case you don't know...I've done a site visit on an analysts tour. Spent time in the local area, on site at Gurupi, spoke with the lawyers, geologists and local mayors office. Everything I heard was that they are excited to have a company that does business in the AVB fashion coming to town to finally get this project moving.
    Last edited by Kalenn: 24/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.