AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Legals, page-67

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    So you are bullying me with defamation threats on behalf of non ASX company JAG rather than defending the rights of HC members to freedom of expression. That is unprecedented. I have never before seen an HC member threaten to report another member for defamation let alone post the email addresses of the people he will dob a member in to. You know little of the history of HC and the many fights members had to fight off defamation threats and court actions.
    Re 'Well how did they get them in the first place if not by submitting data that was found to be inadequate and erroneous?'
    Note the question mark cheetah. That is not a claim or statement it is a question.
    The defamatory question goes to intent and I have asked the mods to delete a historical post suggesting deliberate falsification. But for AVB holders this is all irrelevant. Who, apart from Cheetah, cares whether JAG accidentally or deliberately stuffed up the licensing? The fact is that there was a stuff up and 2 licences were suspended and JAG engaged lawyers but was not able to lift the suspensions. That much is well referenced and even Cheetah is not disagreeing with it,
    Similar cases previously referenced show that a court action is now needed.
    I can't see that it has commenced and in my opinion that means a delay of 6 months to 1 year but others with better language capabilities should check that as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.