AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Legals, page-65

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    Jag won't be suing me, my statements are my honest opinion and have a basis in fact.
    See below: JAG/MTC got the 2 licences that were then suspended by a court of law. Well how did they get them in the first place if not by submitting data that was found to be inadequate and erroneous? Why is AVB having to redo the population study if JAG/MTC completed it in a satisfactory manner? Obviously they stuffed up but to be completely accurate MTC stuffed up. MTC is Jag's Brazilian subsidiary. Licences in Brazil are rarely suspended, they are not so hard to get. But once suspended they are hard to get unsuspended because only a court can do it. JAG's lawyers couldn't get the licences unsuspended, now its our turn.

Jaguar has become aware that on November 20, 2013, the Public Prosecutor in Brazil filed a lawsuit against MCT claiming that: ...(ii) there are purported irregularities in the environmental licensing, mainly as the installation license granted to MCT covers only a fraction of the area in which MCT will operate; and (iii) there is no INCRA agreement for MCT’s surface rights, which surface rights include an area in which there is a settlement of inhabitants that will be affected by the proposed project.
    https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1333849/000127956914000538/v373177_ex99-3.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.