PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

legends and myths, page-84

1. 2,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Cemsta wrote;
    "I am certain I saw a post where DVS said he was "out"..

You can't own shares in a stock and try so hard on a daily basis to down ramp the stock... Just doesn't make sense..
    "

I'm not sure if this is a bait, but I would like to clear any of your doubts.

You would be wrong. Absolutely wrong.
    If you have the time and inclination, please search back, and review every single PDY post I have made.

You should never assume, nor judge a book by it's cover.
    I hold. Several million, not that is any of your business.
    It's not a paltry investment, but it is a disappointing one.
    Extremely disappointing.

Just because I don't constantly post feel-good warm and fuzzy group therapy style posts ad nausea, you see it as down ramping.

I prefer things are kept realistic, and not be sugar coated... which can be a major problem on discussion sites. It becomes very tedious, just as you see my sentiment as being tedious. Robust discussion is always healthy, no matter your viewpoint.

I posted the Wiki link to "wishful thinking", but this was TOUed. It was actually an interesting piece to read, and I could relate to the different phases I have been through myself. Somebody didn't like this, and it was TOUed. I can only guess by someone who has an even bigger investment, and hasn't yet come to terms with where we, as in PDY, actually is right now.

Humans have a flaw, where it's often hard to own up to bad choices they have made. This include investment decisions.
    So, they try to ignore it, and only see what they want to see. Terms like "rose coloured glasses" don't exist for no reason.

Wake up to the fact that PDY isn't doing as well as what we all would have hoped for by now.
    There must be reasons for that, and this has been clouded with the all too frequent distractions that we have been plagued with, for what, 12 months or more.

The lack of communication was flagged as a problem a while ago. Nothing has really changed. Trust was flagged as well. The more time passes, the more posters we see here becoming disillutioned with their investment in PDY.

Make no mistake, I too would like to see PDY back around the 4c mark, but it isn't. If you think otherwise, you need your head read. We all invest to make a profit.

Company spin need to be questioned and constantly scrutinized. If you remember Don Chipps famous line "keep the b------ds honest".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.