PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Agree. The simplicity of some of the analysis of some "holders"...

1. 149 Posts.
    Agree. The simplicity of some of the analysis of some "holders" is breathtaking. Some basically only rate the company on share price performance. Hard to believe the lack of due diligence of some who wrnt into this. For me the main long term drivers of this company remain and have not changed since i looked at this one 12 months ago;

1. increasing drilling and resource announcement
    2. shared interest with China Inc. who have $10bn invested in mid-west
    3. stated strategic plan of Sinosteel to be 3rd largest iron ore producer in WA
    4. constantly repeated statements by China govt to ramp up foreign investment in resources to not only secure vital resource supplies but to also diversify away from current massive holdings in US treasuries and help relieve upward pressure on RMB
    5. upcoming resolution of railway which should transform our current large tracts of low value "dirt" into economically valued resource.

All my opinion only. As u can see i havr not only a view on the company but also broad macro drivers on whose coat tails pdy may ride. Pdy mgmt have not covered themselves in glory but by dumb luck they may find themselves in the right place at the right time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.