MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

legitimate lng use continues to grow...

1. 3,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Well bugger me dead! Seems we here at MEL aren't the only ones continuing to get it wrong, in the face of all the expert opinion voiced by rushing to publish small time academics, back o' beyond local rags, and down at heel red-rag-to-a-bull types.

Why, longstanding, successful and resiliant commercial ventures supplying European and Sth American countries on private enterprise AND military contracts have gone and stuffed up AGAIN! Oh dear, best leave gas well alone I say.

My large holding is going on the market at open on Monday, will see MEL SP at sub 0.10cents....likely NEVER recover, mass falling on swords in the Boardroom....domino effect likely to result in calamitous halving in value of energy stocks across the board on ASX before transferring to panic in America overnight.

Modest posters never had it so good, beyond their wildest destructive / obstructive dreams. Readership of local dailies soaring on news as cash strapped rural economies rejoice at being free to embrace the future where local church groups erect weekend windmills to tilt at, and masses of solar panels on barns pose a new problem (blinding low flying glider pilots commuting to work).

Instead the REALITY is;

"...the first high speed craft built under the HSC code to be powered by Gas Turbines using LNG as the primary fuel and marine distillate for standby and ancillary use", is on it's way from a southern Australian shipbuilder to Argentina where it will provide a viable alternative service to air travel between that country and Uruguay.

SOURCE: http://www.incat.com.au/domino/incat/incatweb.nsf/v-print-friendly CBE2D8BAFCC344E6CA257862001495CC?OpenDocument

"Tightening emission regulations is a positive, notes shipbuilder Incat, which launched its first high-speed catamaran September 1977 and today offers 98-, 112- and 130-meter Wave Piercers.

Our design and engineering team have long been focused on maximizing efficiency and fuel economy, and will continue to lead the way, Incat says."

SOURCE: http://www.fleetsandfuels.com/fuels/lng/2012/04/chart-ferox-lng-for-incat-ferry/

http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2012/11/18/366274_tasmania-news.html

This weekend's Mercury showing the launch.

*Article will have to be retracted tomorrow I fear, for backlash will clearly show they got it ALL wrong.

Oh me, oh my.

Holy, WHAT is to become of us.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.