NDO 0.58% 86.5¢ nido education limited

I sold out my last remaining holding this morning at 15c.I'm...

1. 243 Posts.
    I sold out my last remaining holding this morning at 15c.

I'm probably getting paranoid, but I think I see multiple plays happening with the price - I wouldn't be surprised if they're being coordinated to fake out the market.

1. Buy side stacked
    2. Bot putting small price supression trades on to look like someone's accumulating and trying to keep price down
    3. Bot buying shares off the sell side in odd numbers keeping VWAP above current bid price

I'm reading it as a concerted effort to fill the buy side, in advance of a dump down to 12.5c, and then buy back.

From reading here (thanks p1k and oilman), and the announcements, I'm expecting the next Tindalo announcement will be water cut increasing, oil decreasing, as the dry oil that accumulated during shut-in makes way for the water.

Experience suggests the timing of that announcement will leak and there'll be a big effort to bump the price and sell into the buyers, before a dump.

I'm sitting on the sidelines for now - money in the process of moving into other short-term holdings. I'll be back in again once I think the current JV monetary mess is on its way to resolution, and progress can happen again.

Good luck to all still holding!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.005(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $197.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.0¢ $101.1K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 17283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.