NGF 0.00% 25.0¢ norton gold fields limited

Firstly ashc36, may I commend you on the quality and indeed...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Firstly ashc36, may I commend you on the quality and indeed immediate relevance of your post.

I can't help but think that the Norton management have got this hedge issue, and the vexing proposition of assignment/validity, in perspective...Since this hedge issue first raised it's head, Norton has still continued to ramp up production, cull operating costs, and run the ruler over new project options. As mentioned in many previous posts, management is astute and cunning...I can't help but think that it would be unlikely for NGF to produce the "goose that lays the golden egg", if they weren't confident of this hedge issue being resolved in their favour.

Similarly,consider the environment in which NGF has existed in in recent weeks...namely, the prospect of massive offloads by the Norton Bros, with this Lehmann issue to be considered in the courts at the same time...we can rest assured that the brokers and instos would be well aware of this...but yet, the SP continues to climb...if there was bad expectations, I'm sure we'd be seeing it a bit before now in the recent SP..but no, it's still going up....

Will be good to get closure on this, one way or the other, for the sake of all existing shareholders....

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.