Sometimes you actually have to bite the bullet and sit down with...

1. 14,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Sometimes you actually have to bite the bullet and sit down with the spouse and watch what she wants to watch. I am not a big telly watcher as such but her viewing pleasure year after year happens to be mafs and taking one for all the fellas out there is a service and a privilege. Well a painful one most times. Do I enjoy it? Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick which coincidentally I am sure happens to some of the computer generated couplets. It's a pith take beyond comparison as in essence they become a week to week version of Bruce and Brittany. With no recourse though. They are a bunch of flogs who have maxxed out their credit cards on tinder and grandpas near death but a rare few actually use the media to their own benefit. I would consider them to be smarter than your classic flog. The amount of botox and fillers used on the recent trout pouts are simply amazing and plastic surgeons across Australia must be licking their lips for the next season of nubiles down on their amarous adventures to show off their handy work. Call it a storm in a d cup or too many facelifts on girls with beards it rates its socks off consistently. And just to show how progressive the producers are, this season had a pair of gay men. That went down rather well of course. Who knows next season might have some lesbians to spice things up. Now that is a marketing potential if ever there was.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.