" you are misquoting - at no time did he conclude she was like a...

1. 11,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    " you are misquoting - at no time did he conclude she was like a log"

Good to see you are at last attacking my words rather than me, but you are wrong here. Here is the SBS transcript of what Lee said: (See here.)

"Lee decided that intercourse took place between Higgins and Lehrmann. He added that although he was not reasonably satisfied Higgins repeatedly said "stop" while Lehrmann was on top of her, as Higgins previously claimed,he did believe she was most likely "passive" and, as Higgins had also previously claimed, "like a log". Lee therefore declared that there was not consent, nor the belief of consent from Lehrmann."

Here, Judge Lee claims Higgins is a liar and did not wake up and say "stop", as she claimed in court. Rather Lee believes she was "like a log" and got raped by Lehrmann.

I say there is no evidence whatsoever to support that claim and it is entirely a figment of the judge's imagination.

The video evidence and eye witness accounts show Higgins was alert and in good humor when she walked in. A "log" does not behave like that.

She also took all her clothes off. No one has suggested otherwise, including Judge Lee. A "Log" can't do that either.

The facts are: Higgins willingly went to the office with Lehrmann and willingly took all her clothes off. This implies she wanted to have sex and consented. Why else would she take all her clothes off?

Absolutely nothing supports Judge Lee's belief that Higgins was "like a log".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.