Then that makes sense. I grew up in a household of scientists...

1. 17,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Then that makes sense. I grew up in a household of scientists and it makes for an interesting upbringing but everyone has different experiences.

Yes some women are callous but so are some men. I saw something the other day that read along the lines “no one falls in love faster than a narcissist needing a home”

i have said a number of times on here that while in some ways I seem left leaning (and I possibly am) i have quite conservative values. I have friends who are so left wing and woke you have to avoid some topics to enjoy the other part of them and I have yet others who are far more right wing. Some people I have learnt to avoid to keep my sanity.

I don’t think I am a great deal different from many others. Younger people just have to learn to navigate their world and done do it well and others - well doesn’t match my version of a good human I think we must be careful to recognise where morality is critical to a functioning society, where it is a matter of opinion and personal values and where it really doesn’t matter.

it’s too easy to stay stuck in a past world that is long gone

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.