You are a laugh!I have said they are both scum bags which is an...

1. 10,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    You are a laugh!

I have said they are both scum bags which is an opinion of them but not an opinion of what the legal decision should have actually been.

I also asked for a better explanation from you of the Brittany actions I mentioned. I was open to what you said but you chose to run away instead. Uncomfortable for you hey when you could offer nothing....

Have already said jury or judge is irrelevant to the final decision made once that is done other than different possible appeal rights. How many more times do you need this to be said? You prefer to obfuscate and talk about anything other than what I asked.

On verbosity you could simply have used the MythBusters quote of "I reject your reality and substitute my own" rather than your digression into life in general.

Glad to hear your life is going fine. You like to accuse me of misogyny when in reality I sacrificed my own early career to maximize my fiancées before tragedy struck and I ended up alone. Just about as far away from being a misogynist as you can possibly get so there is something for you to think about.

What else do you have radically wrong?

This is partly why I have a background in both Science and Law and have lived a rich life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.