@Scott th Ratbag - thanks for your balanced view. You are right...

1. 17,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Scott th Ratbag - thanks for your balanced view. You are right about the 'gossip' aspect of it all. My 'bad' - I have not followed this at all, except for this last act of the comedy - one could simply not avoid - when watching the news: - viewing men in fancy clothes, making learned pronouncements . . . . . . .
    Even in the 'Philosophy' course I am attending, the elderly and very Christian 'leader' could barely contain himself, discussing' the ins and outs of this case for a good 20 minutes - it has become an accepted 'intellectual' exercise, to have an opinion on these two pathetic people.

In the meantime, major mischief makers are playing with fire all around the world. Maybe the public seeks distraction from that, and of course, the professional trouble fixers get their status and their income boosted by it all.
    In the end: they are two fairly 'average' - and not too clever, - adults - and both made major mistakes of judgment,
    except the girl came out 'winning' an amount a sex worker can only dream about.
    I don't envy her that, as this story will follow her for the rest of her life, except if she is a good manager, it will be a very comfortable life.
    I am not so sure about that man; he may have to do something more physical for the rest of his life rather than 'give advice' or whatever his role was.
    In the meantime: the world is going to hell in a hand basket.
    Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.