i'm surprised a blame the victim theme has emerged in some HC...

1. 9,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    i'm surprised a blame the victim theme has emerged in some HC posts just a few days after the judgment in Lehrmann's failed defamation suit provided some sort of natural justice for Higgins.

Taurisk and @pintohoo seem to think that legal cases don't drill down into sordid minutiae to establish facts. Yet you both have breathed daily life into HC threads on the issue, pinto with the usual tsunami.

after being raped by Lehrmann in 2019, it's taken all this time until this week for Higgins to finally hear a judge in court say Lehrmann raped her.

now, a few days out from this, victim blamers walk among us, like @LT investor and @Devilmaycare both of whom are saying metaphorically that she shouldn't have had her small win because they think there are bigger fish to fry.

this is certainly true but i can only be awestruck at the strength of character in one so young to take on a federal govt run by swinging dicks, bar for a crippled dumb xtian PM overdosed his whole life with visceral clutch, who was at the heart of full establishment effort to shut Higgins up.

it's a big week for Higgins but not for the posters cited in this thread: couldn't even allow the young woman to have her brief period in the sun..

you lot and many others chose to comment , dismissing the natural justice we've seen.

hopefully a life ruined is strictly temporary. As though Higgins didn't have better things to do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.