well - it's not an area that's been of huge importance in my...

1. 81,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well - it's not an area that's been of huge importance in my mind, but it is a factor in the mix, on that, I agree

what is interesting is that it's women who are the cosmetic consumers ---------- and they consume so they 'attract' whatever

they go out at night looking 'attractive' - get pissed and end up on a couch --------- and then, it seems that it's someone else's fault

to me - the problem is easily solved by god ------------ god should just make all men as attractive as some of us are -

that way - men never have to ask for consent -------- like Clark **le ------------ he never had to ask, because women were always throwing themselves at him

''I didn’t think he would be satisfied with only one woman, even me, and he would face endless temptation. He never had to ask. I don’t know if he even knew how to. There was always an endless supply of attractive young things, who knew quite well how to ask, throwing themselves on him. I was also certain that he would prefer not having as a wife an actress with a career on par with his, that he would prefer someone who could be happy simply devoting herself entirely to him. I was wrong in the way I judged him. I thought he liked to live in the moment, to be free of responsibilities. Then along came Carole Lombard.

https://dearmrgable.com/?p=16954

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.