NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Leigh Creek Coal

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    100 million tons was mined from Leigh Creek according to Google.
    A massive amount of tonneage was transported to Pt. Kembla during the late 1970's and first half of 1980's that I knew of. A search engine will not reveal anything about that. For what purpose it was sent I have no idea. Maybe loaded on ships to be exported but that is not important now.
    Yes, some people with an extreme sense of smell will be able to notice the gas from as far away as Leigh Creek township indicating to me there's an abundance of gas residue there.
    I have been trading shares since the days when if you weren't at home or nearby a friends home, you had to locate a public phone to ring your stockbroker to place a trade. Retail traders who have been at it that long and are still trading today would rarely consider investing in a company like NRZ at this stage. They might trade the announcements but from the last Chairman's Address most would deem it easier and more productive to trade on other stocks. Like the companies with existing revenues. I've learnt from the first TEN naive years of trading how the market can be played. Lossed heaps at times mainly on companies that weren't at the revenue stage. Inexperienced traders can be whipped up with hope and their own greed from fancy announcements on companies not turning any profits.These companies quite often involve bringing in big business and well known personal names to associate themselves with .However, NRZ is not quite there yet for me to sell off my small punt and cut the losses. And I'm not saying NRZ is one of those companies yet. I will say that when I post Hot Copper I sold out. I can afford to have one more punt. I found when I retired and could devote myself to trading it became so much easier to make a profit.
    Oh I forgot. I was in Leigh Creek 4 days last September and I had expected to run into someone from the company but the plan was to hit the most exposed retail people in town to the public. It's a very small town so I'm not going to say exactly where or who I spoke to but I had 4 points in my mind where I would chin wag with people about NRZ and the company's people they might have come across. I gave up after the first 3 drew a total blank and didn't bother to walk down to the local copper and speak to him.
    The accommodation there was surprisingly excellent but the food at the pub was crap the night we ate there.
    Incredible to see a few localbus stops with one stop having a bus stop shelter. I found it amazing that next to the school is a TAFE. There's a public swimming pool there as well.
    Guys go and have yourself a short holiday to Leigh Creek and feed us your experience back here. Through my learning experience on the market I never totally believe in what I read and hear with companies listed on the ASX unless I know someone doing business with them or get my feet on the ground itself.
    ASIC - Ha Ha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.