NRZ 33.3% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Leigh Creek Coal, page-7

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Nice find Confuzed1
    I remember going fishing nearby there were great catches of whiting squid, gar and Tommie's (filleted with bone handled dinner knife from Sheffield UK were the best knifes for the job!) and frozen in old aluminum ice cube trays in water (no frostbite) would last forever in freezer) and, due to the water temperature . Osbourne power station was the other side of the inlet opposite long island Gas fired station.

Another Fun Fact about Little ole Adelaide It also had its own oil refinery at port Stanvac, "ts construction was announced in 1958 and began refining crude oil in 1963.It had a capacity of 3.3 million tons per annum and was owned by Exxon Mobil Australia (and previously Mobil). The refinery was mothballed in 2003, and in 2009 Exxon Mobil announced its permanent closure and demolition
    Met some very interesting people there from many walks of life. I also made a small fortune including doing a little catering there for many a year.

Brings some memories back. Different world now!

Just as this forum is full of whales, back then Adelaide was an awesome place for a family and to bring up kids.

And yes I said (Whales influence-rs) are the #1 main problem on NRZ

in MHO

Go Nuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $119.5K 39.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 26831543 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 37730984 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.