NRZ 0.00% 0.2¢ neurizer ltd

1. J L
    1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    MooFa, yes on retirement, and agreement with sentiment of savvy investors.

Now that you have raised the issue of future generations, I am going to drop my guard for a moment, and give you and others some unsolicited advise. Ignore me, castigate me or whatever as you feel.

And I direct this particularly to Sodoxe who posted some time ago

"
    originally purchased this share a long long ... long time ago as a spec stock looking for some long term gains (in uranium!). As time went on and as i have grown into a father i held the stock as a potential future foot up for my son. I introduced a number of people to LCK and collectively we hold almost 11 million shares"

This attitude is admirable and should be applauded. It is quite rare in this, generally selfish, society. Good man.

This is from an old father to a young father. Sudoxe, you probably know all of this, but I will give it to you again just to reinforce it.

This is what I would like you to do.

Get yourself a copy of Harry Chapin's "cats in the cradle" .

Cats In The Cradle-Harry Chapin - YouTube

Now go into a quiet room with your partner and your father if you are lucky to have him around, and listen to the song.

Think about it and discuss the importance of the lyrics. As you age the power of the words will become more and more evident.

When your little fellow has youngsters of his own, put a copy of this song in the baby's "cradle".

Kids grow up quickly. Don't be like me and some other old farts who were too busy, absorbed in their work, to give their kids the attention you all deserve. All miss out. You only get one shot at this. Get the balance right.

This song is so powerful, that when it comes on the radio, I have to make up some sort of excuse and leave the room.

I hope your dreams for you lad come to fruition.

J L.

Originally posted by J L:
    All good mate, it is what it is! My post was a copy paste as i originally purchased this share a long long ... long time ago as a spec stock looking for some long term gains (in uranium!). As time went on and as i have grown into a father i held the stock as a potential future foot up for my son. I introduced a number of people to LCK and collectively we hold almost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.308M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $9.936K 4.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71097713 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26386835 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 868316
Last updated 15.22pm 14/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.