APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

lekke siek humms tewks please help

1. g64
    261 Posts.
    Hi Guys.

I know I should just leave it till October but I just wnat confirmation on my really rough figures - becuase I just dont understand this share price.
    FACTS
    APG has just said the testing has all gone really well. and it is about 2 weeks from completion - max. BHP have just given us another $3mill and the project manager is a BHP employee.
    ASSUMPTION
    So BHP know EXACTLY what is going on and must be very happy.

IF we get a funding for a 60,000tpa plant it is worth 90c per share

60k * $2000 (value of TIO2) * 15 (EPS) / 700mill (shares)

lets say the profit is $750 per tonne ie the plant running costs are $1250 per tonne (does that seem reasonable?) and an EPS of 15 I think is VERY conservative. Unless I have missed something that is 90c (I know there are more than 700mill shares now but htat is close).

Given that the testing for THIS technology is virtually complete - and BHP are SO happy they have given us $3mill, I cant see why we wont get funding and why we wont have a plant up and running in 3 years time. There fore I REALLY REALLY dont see why our SP is 8.8c.

What am I missing?

In 2 months time we will be adding that fact that the Mill Scale technology also works and that each steel mill producing 50t per day that gets a license adds another 6c per share - Multi Steel Manage 170 of these - if they use this technology (EARS I think) in 18 thats another 90c.
    {I know this one is more speculative but according to Earnie W - this is the bit that is easy to make work}

I just dont get that NO NOE is interested in this company -look at the buy side of hte market for confirmation...

sieking some reassurance

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.