LEL 3.75% 38.5¢ lithium energy limited

LEL Chart, page-94

1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    This chart looks pretty sexy. The SP went up sharply, which is usually followed by a sharp drop at some point, but this hasn't happened yet so that suggests it has more to go before the buying frenzy cools off. There are predictable points along the way but it could be $1.10 or $3.57. At some point, there'll be too much profit on the table for people to sit on hopes and dreams, and they'll cash it and the price will come down, to where is another educated guess. It could be tempting to sell now as the price has hit a ceiling, but the steep angle of the blue line and that it's diverging from the red line shows that sales are up over the last couple of weeks and increasing against that average at an increasing rate, or accelerating.

These are only two aspects of what data can give you to work with, and that they 100% relate to actual transactions between people. I can make any assumptions I want from the data, knowing they won't all play out but letting me assess my options.

Short term FA looks good but could go either way for a bit, TA says it has been and will probably continue going up. Should be interesting to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $43.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $88.45K 222.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5239 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.