LEL 5.45% 52.0¢ lithium energy limited

Why give the benefit, the chart of SRK is clear, office space is...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Why give the benefit, the chart of SRK is clear, office space is leased by the company and who owns the office space?

There is no possible way there is a move to QLD.

Iron assets are being sold as its better than selling LEL shares to pay debt , the sale price achieved is crap##y and feels just a tad
    low by any stretch.

If a JV partner enters would the same games of cross ownerships, director fees, admin fees, misc fees be able to be charged?
    LEL cash in the bank drifting lower to keep going as its expensive keeping the rigs turning, project going forward.

With a different board LEL would be trading at a 60% premium to the current price, however the market has spoken its not SRK
    holding of stock causing muted stock price its the Forooq effect. (like the butterfly effect ) He is the best at the trough, and him making money not shareholders.

Farooq effect -stock trades by at least 40-60% of its true worth if its market cap exceeds 40 mill. while he sits on the board.
    No one cares of share manipulation games of prior to 2010 so not reflective of current market conditions. since then the effect is quite clear.
    If shareholders and institutions since 2010 keep getting burnt they are heat shy. Who has made money?
    Not Many......

I think LEL is undervalued when a JV partner comes the game changes I/others would buy into the stock as long as the end game
    is Jv dominating the project the company can perform , mitigation of the Farooq effect....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $58.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ $310.7K 587.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 6814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
51.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ 122963
Last updated 15.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.