LEL 0.00% 50.0¢ lithium energy limited

all Li plays have collapsed along side the LCE price, thats...

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    all Li plays have collapsed along side the LCE price, thats logical. However, on a relative view, LEL has clearly outperformed most other stocks in recent months.

My take is the bidders are there, but their bids are still fluffy emails, not even non-binding agreements yets, nor MOUs, apart from Lanshen, but this one only with the focus on the pilot plant. However, Minmetals is behind Lanshen so they can potentially chuck an offer anytime, especially if they get the confidence of the lab testing done so far and the one coming up. Minmetals has a project with DLE in China operational, so they know all about the capex and opex using DLE.

Arcadium and Ganfeng have enough resource right there and their drive is simply block away someone else coming along into their backyard.

My hope is for Gotion to snap it. They are exploring 20km north of Olaroz, so they might get a resource or not. They should take over Solaroz project and start producing by 2026 to feed their refining plant they are building in Jujuy (50ktpa capacity stage 1, upgradable to 100ktpa).

Argentina president is seeking a pact with state governors in May 2024 with 10 basic items, one of them to promote mining. Make Argentina Great Again.

Then we have Elon coming to Argentina in March... god knows what will happen after that visit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12171 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.