LEL 0.00% 36.5¢ lithium energy limited

LEL - The Sleeping Giant, page-1201

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    You're not wrong, but again a company with 97M in the bank should still be valued there. Granted doesn't have to be exact but neverless its alot harder to value a company less than if they have it sitting there in cash.

Personally, I do read the announcement that it will only all go back to shareholders if the IPO floats for Graphite which is a pretty big if.
    Alternatively they could pay out half in divies and then use the remainder to acquire another project but again.
    You'd get a mid 30s to low 40s dividends and still keep your shares to sell for more. Granted the ex-div date would cause the SP to drop it likes it hot. It should in theory still be the MC equivalent of its cash, which should be 40ish mill. ~ 40c share price. So you would be looking at a 70-80c share there

And for those saying around tax implications, it would be unfortunate for the divies because I doubt there would be any franking.
    As for tax on the asset itself the company has use tax losses already and they've held the asset for more than a year so the capitial gains tax would be minimal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 36.5¢ $15.62K 42.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39889 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 5750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.